BOOKs i've read

  • Dark calling by : darren
  • Fahrenhiet
  • Groosham grange by: anthony horowitz
  • Hell's heroes by: darren shan
  • Jumped
  • MAUS( complete book) by: art spigelman
  • pet sematary by: Stephen king
  • phantom tollbooth by:
  • Resitance by: carla
  • Stitches By: David Small
  • The Dead and The Gone
  • walking dead

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

2 voice poem

Crayola
Person 1: My life is so Boring,
Person 2: My life is so miserable.
Person 1: Everyday after school I have to take piano lessons.
Person 2: Everyday after school I have to go help my dad in his store.
Person 1: The Piano lessons are so boring.
Person 2: It's hard working with your stomach growling.
Person 1: After piano lessons i eat dinner, I never get what i want to eat.
Person 2: After helping my dad, i eat dinner, there isn't always much to go around.
Person 1: My life is So boring, I never get to do what i want.
Person 2: My life is so miserable, I'm always hungry, and everyday it's work, work work.

The process I took in writing this poem was that, I tought about how everyone has different lives, and one thing to this person is another to a different person. So I wrote a poem about 2 different people describing why they don't like the way it is. I chose to do this because it shows the reader the differences, and how people are different from one another, but at the same time they're a little bit alike.
The issue/problem is poverty. Many people don;t have privileges as others because their family has no money. I feel that poverty is a important problem because many people are affected by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment