BOOKs i've read

  • Dark calling by : darren
  • Fahrenhiet
  • Groosham grange by: anthony horowitz
  • Hell's heroes by: darren shan
  • Jumped
  • MAUS( complete book) by: art spigelman
  • pet sematary by: Stephen king
  • phantom tollbooth by:
  • Resitance by: carla
  • Stitches By: David Small
  • The Dead and The Gone
  • walking dead

Thursday, February 9, 2012

sonnet: DRAFT

Looks of her smile smile warms my heart,
 Her eyes shine so bright it melts me like I’m on fire,
 Her presence enlightens my soul,
 These are the things she makes me feel,
But there's only one thing I would like to say,
She’s the only one that can make me feel this way.
im light as a feather when she's near,
just her presence wash away my fears,
now that she's entered my mind.
No matter her height, no matter her knowledge.
She'll always appear perfect in my eyes.
She makes it stop every time she walks by.
i want to explain myself but i just cant seem to.
im just too shy...

3 comments:

  1. MY FAVORITE POEM IN THE WHOLE WORLD
    it's great that you posted it
    awesome work, it just has to follow the rules of a sonnet now (10 syllables, stress/unstress pattern, and every other line rhymes.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really great poem it follows the structure its really good to in imagination and ideas. Nice job Wison this is a great poem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is legit, the sweetest thing I have ever heard. It was so surprising coming from you. It was absolutely the most amazing sonnet in the world. I think you should post your final (the one you said in class sounds a bit different I think). But otherwise this sonnet is like, amazing :)

    ReplyDelete